Cars, trucks, and SUVs are expensive! Sometimes the best vehicle for you is the one you already have. Here are a few tips to try to make your vehicle last as long as you can:
- Keep up with routine maintenance like oil changes, filter changes, fluids, etc. to keep your vehicle running as efficiently as possible.
- Don’t ignore issues! (Check engine light, anyone?) Get any issues with your vehicle checked before they get worse and end up costing you more to fix.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Unevenly and under inflated tires cause stresses on the car and can cause wear and tear and get you less gas mileage.
- Drive smoothly. Hard turns and hard braking wear on your vehicle!
- Keep it clean. By protecting the body of your vehicle from corrosion, it will last longer. And look better as it ages, of course.
- EV? Follow all the advice from the car maker on extending the battery life of your electric vehicle.
We hope these tips help you make your vehicle last as long as possible!